This updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes:
- Three full-length practice exams―one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
- An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test’s essay section with a sample essay
The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.